viernes, 8 de agosto de 2014

STRIPES & PINK


Hola a todos! ¿Como llevais la primera semana de agosto? Aqui en Madrid continuamos con altas temperaturas, pero bueno tampoco me voy a quejar porque prefiero el verano al invierno con diferencia. Me encantan los días con tantas horas de luz.
Os deseo que tengais muy buen fin de semana!

Hi everyone! How are you going this first week of August?Here in Madrid, we carry on with high temperatures, but I'm not going to complain about that because I prefer summer to winter by far. I love the summer days! Have a very good weekend!


TOTAL LOOK -- ZARA
BAG -- LONGCHAMP (similar Here)
SANDALS -- SOM-MITS
GLASSES -- RAYBAN (HERE)
LIPSTICK -- YSL (HERE)


"CUANDO VEAS A UN HOMBRE BUENO, TRATA DE IMITARLO; CUANDO VEAS A UN HOMBRE MALO, EXAMÍNATE A TI MISMO"
"WHEN YOU SEE A GOOD MAN, TRY TO IMITATE; WHEN YOU SEE A BAD MAN, YOU SHOULD ANALIZE YOURSELF"

5 comentarios:

Sol dijo...

Hola! La camiseta de rayas combinada con los pantalones en fucsia es ideal! Saludos!

Rach dijo...

Amazing!

Emma dijo...

Love longchamp bags !
Kisses

Emma dijo...

Love longchamp bags !
Kisses

Love My Fashions dijo...

I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
women gilets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...